swiss replica watchesreplica watches
80% of the replica watches uk market watch business, will be outsourced to replica watches Japan, Switzerland, several large factories to swiss replica watches produce. Today, Patek Philippe is the swiss replica watches only independent watch factory in Switzerland, the production line completely arranged their own. 20% use machine cutting, the rest of the eight is the use of hand.
Yukon-Eagle • View topic - Lisa @ Yukon

Yukon-Eagle

Wood furnace and wood burning forums

Skip to content

Lisa @ Yukon

Meet Lisa and Bill
Learn more about Yukon furnaces by joining them online or learn more about what we do here at Yukon Furnaces.

Lisa @ Yukon

Postby yukon-eagle » Thu May 21, 2009 6:45 pm

Hello Everybody...
My name is Lisa and I have been with Yukon for 5 years now. I moved from the Twin Cities area to northern MN in 2004. I started out in Sales and now my primary position with Alpha American Company is Purchasing and Marketing. I also maintain our web site and assist in putting together all publications that are tailored to and for our company.

Working for this company has proven to be a great learning experience and quite challanging ...Starting out in Sales and not knowing a whole lot about furnaces (other than they heat the house), Keith taught me all the components and functions of everything that goes into our furnaces and even had me wire a furnace so that I had a full understanding of what the furnace was doing and why. Now I spend a good portion of my time shopping out pricing from our Vendors to try and keep production costs down. It sure did get crazy the last couple years with all the fuel surcharges and raw material surcharges as most of you may know from your own businesses and even at the gas pump and grocery stores!

Also, I am part of the Technical Service department, too, so don't hesitate to ask for me if you have a technical question and everybody else is on the phone!

Definitely, the best part of working for this company is talking with our existing customers and our potential customers! We learn so much from talking with people of all walks of life and from all over the U.S. and Canada.

It's great to be part of a team that really cares about the people that already are or are going to be a part of our family (our customers). And we are always learning! As you get to know us, you will find that we are one of the few companies out there that are still all about our customer.

A very easy position to get up every morning and want to go to work!
yukon-eagle

Re: Lisa @ Yukon

Postby mabel » Fri May 22, 2009 3:15 pm

Lisa,
Hi I am looking for a local dealer to purchase a Yukon Furnace in our area. I live in Gloversville, NY
12078. We are about 45 minutes west of Albany and about 1 and 1/2 hours east of Syracuse
thanks
mabel

Postby yukon-eagle » Fri May 22, 2009 7:28 pm

Hi Mabel.
We do not have distributors any more. We have been selling factory direct for more than 15 years now. We ship the furnaces via LTL trucking and the trucking company that we work with most often gives us a substantial discount that we pass along to our customers. In most areas we can offer residential delivery with liftgate service and a straight truck, if needed. Your cheapest cost for freight will be to a business with a loading dock or fork lift. Give us a call at 1-800-358-0060, let us know which furnace you are looking at and we will give you your freight charges.

On our website at Contractors and Installers you will find a list of contractors and installers. We have many listed for NY. You will want to look for companies that are no more than 40-45 minutes away from your home and perhaps check out a couple of them for bids and references.

I hope this information is helpful. Thanks for taking a look at our products.
Don't forget you can call us Monday-Friday 8:00-4:30 Central Time @ 800-358-0060.
Have a great Memorial Weekend.
Lisa
yukon-eagle

Postby Keith Nelson » Tue May 26, 2009 1:13 pm

Welcome to the forum Lisa! :ugeek:

Those of you wanting to talk to a really nice person...ask for Lisa. ;)
She really knows her stuff when it comes to our furnaces.

Oh... and Mable one other thing. By buying factory direct ,you'll skip thousands of dollars in mark up by the retailer.No tax either! :D
Yukon Eagle Sales & Service
800-358-0060
..."if you have integrity nothing else matters....if you don't have it....still nothing else matters!"
Keith Nelson

Postby apollo » Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:27 am

Hi Lisa. I am moving to a small ranch style house with a cast iron oil furnace just outside of Albany, NY. I want to know about how much your furnace would cost, shipping options, and a local installer and approximate intallation costs. About how many cords of wood per season would be need. We are also looking into solar hot water systems. Do you have any insights on integrating solar systems.
apollo

Postby yukon-eagle » Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:59 pm

Hi apollo, can you tell me, are you looking at a multi fuel oil/wood furnace or are you going to add onto your existing oil furnace? The cost between a multi fuel and an add on are quite different, so I will need that information in order to give you a furnace cost. All our furnace pricing is on our website, too. Just go to the furnace page and click on "pricing".

We ship factory direct to your home (we offer lift gate service if needed) or to a business or trucking terminal. We will need to know what furnace you are buying and a zip code to get you a freight quote. We receive a pretty substantial discount from our preferred trucking company that we pass along to you.

I have talked with some customers in NY about the amount of wood that they go through in a heating season. Most are using right around 5 to 7 cords per winter. The amount of wood that you will go through really will depend on the kind of wood that you are bringing in plus the size of your home and the amount of the heat loss calculation.

Personally, I have no experience, and therefore, no good insights on solar systems. Sorry I can't be of more help with this. Don't hesitate to call our toll free number (800) 358-0060 with questions.
Hope to talk with you soon. Have a good day. Lisa
yukon-eagle

Postby Jeffries » Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:31 am

I recently bought a house in Appleton, WI. The house has a wood burner in the basement. I know nothing about & I am wondering if it is worth anything. All it says is, The Klondike Hawkinson- Ind. WI. I do not see a model or serial number anywhere. Is this burner worth anything or not enough info to tell. Any help would be appreciated. Thx much
Jeffries

Postby bill » Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:47 pm

Jeffries wrote:I recently bought a house in Appleton, WI. The house has a wood burner in the basement. I know nothing about & I am wondering if it is worth anything. All it says is, The Klondike Hawkinson- Ind. WI. I do not see a model or serial number anywhere. Is this burner worth anything or not enough info to tell. Any help would be appreciated. Thx much

Hi this is Bill Gallatin,

I am 99% sure we did not make that furnace. Can you send me a picture of it to bill@yukon-eagle.com?
Thanks,

Bill
bill

Return to Meet your Yukon Representitive