swiss replica watchesreplica watches
80% of the replica watches uk market watch business, will be outsourced to replica watches Japan, Switzerland, several large factories to swiss replica watches produce. Today, Patek Philippe is the swiss replica watches only independent watch factory in Switzerland, the production line completely arranged their own. 20% use machine cutting, the rest of the eight is the use of hand.
Yukon-Eagle • View topic - Keith's Corner.....sales & service

Yukon-Eagle

Wood furnace and wood burning forums

Skip to content

Keith's Corner.....sales & service

Meet Lisa and Bill
Learn more about Yukon furnaces by joining them online or learn more about what we do here at Yukon Furnaces.

Keith's Corner.....sales & service

Postby Keith Nelson » Wed May 20, 2009 3:23 pm

Hey folks!
Welcome to my corner of the world here at Yukon.
My main responsibility is to educate the public about our furnaces.
I also help out with technical service and with our marketing efforts.

I have been with the company for 11 years .Throughout my time here I have learned a ton about our furnaces and how they have helped out our customer base to drastically reduce their heating bills.

As you can tell by my avatar I do a bit of fishing which is not a hobby,more over a lifestyle. Being an outdoors man, living up here in north central Mn. is a dream come true with over 368 lakes in the county.I am single with 2 grown children out making it on their own.I also have man's best friend,a black lab by the name of Buck Henry or more commonly called meathead! He sure is a joy!
If you need a local fishing report just ask, well that could be a whole seperate conversation...better stick to furnaces.

If there is anything you need to know about fixing a furnace ...even those 30 year old ones or you want to know what a new one will do for you...just ask.
Old Yukon's never die,they just get reincarnated as most all parts are available.

We want to earn your business ...so if there is anything else I can do for you like get you some great pricing on flue piping or find good financing to help out with the project please ask. Maybe you need a contractor to aide in an installation or for doing work on your older furnace that you do not want to do ,just ask.
A lot of fixes can be done by the home owner and I can walk you through the fix.

We want you to know that we are pretty much old school around here and that we want this personal touch my making ourselves availble to you.
So join in the forum ...use it to benefit yourself.

If there's something you need to talk about...just call toll free 800-358-0060 and ask for me.

Keith
Yukon Eagle Sales & Service
800-358-0060
..."if you have integrity nothing else matters....if you don't have it....still nothing else matters!"
Keith Nelson

Re: Keith's Corner.....sales & service

Postby Keith Nelson » Thu Jun 04, 2009 2:12 pm

......one more thing...thanks for choosing Yukon furnaces!
800-358-0060
..."if you have integrity nothing else matters....if you don't have it....still nothing else matters!"
Keith Nelson

Postby Keith Nelson » Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:55 pm

Stev, Joe and I have been busy building our FAQ section of the forum to help you with your furnace.
Here is the link that will take you there .
We have covered several topics relating to all phases of your furnace.
viewforum.php?f=6
800-358-0060
Keith Nelson

Postby Keith Nelson » Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:24 pm

Hey folks....getting ready for another heating season around here.We are ramping up production to handle this year's furnace needs.
With oil and gas not to mention electricity on the rise we stand poised to help you eliminate those high costs of heating.

I know that we are also ready to handle all of your tech. questions. As I had mentioned in a previous post ...we have posted in the FAQ's section of the forum many posts talking about how to trouble shoot your furnace.We have added 4 color digital pictures to help you understand what we are describing.
We hope this will help you in the event we are not here like on the weekends.

I hope your summer has been a good one for you and your families.
Being we have so many lakes around here it's hard not to be on one fishing.
Not too long ago I had my dad and 1 of his buds out on Mille Lacs Lake.
Here they are ...dad had a decent smallie and Dutch had a very nice walleye along with many more that day.

So long for now....remember we are here to help you the best that we can!
And enjoy your Laborday Holiday!
800-358-0060
Keith Nelson

Postby pope943 » Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:58 pm

Hi Keith

I have been putting off getting a new furnace for several years and after just having gone thru recementing the firebrick on my current multifuel furnace for the second time in 3 years I think I'm finally ready.

I currently have a KALAMAZOO WOOD/OIL FURNACE tha is at least 30 years old and consuming wood at a terrifying rate. Next spring I want to get a new furnace installed. I don't quite know what to do at this point.

Can you help?

Jim Ruban
pope943

Postby Keith Nelson » Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:19 pm

pope943 wrote:Hi Keith

I have been putting off getting a new furnace for several years and after just having gone thru recementing the firebrick on my current multifuel furnace for the second time in 3 years I think I'm finally ready.

I currently have a -- WOOD/OIL FURNACE tha is at least 30 years old and consuming wood at a terrifying rate. Next spring I want to get a new furnace installed. I don't quite know what to do at this point.

Can you help?

Jim Ruban

You bet I can Jim....we make a very efficient multi fuel furnace in a few sizes so I'm sure there's one that will heat your home with way less wood and more ease of use.
Just call me so I can ask you some questions to determine which one will be the best fit for your home.
800-358-0060
Keith Nelson

Postby Keith Nelson » Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:23 pm

Well it's been another exciting year..#15
800-358-0060
Keith Nelson

Postby DennisH » Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:42 pm

DennisH

Postby Keith Nelson » Thu Nov 03, 2011 2:12 pm

Thanks a ton Dennis!!!!!
800-358-0060
Keith Nelson

Postby Cooksr51 » Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:16 pm

I am in the market for a wood furnace. I live in a 1200 sq. Foot house that is built inside of a 5,000 square foot metal building. I know this sounds crazy but I have 3800 sq. Ft. of space for my Walleye boat, Harley, street rod and other toys. I need a lot of room for hobbies and piddling. This building is 16 feet metal ceilings to accommodate my four post, and two post car lifts. I have put insulation all over the building, bubble wrap then, 1 inch high density insulation board on the walls. I do have four 14 foot overhead doors in this building and three walk in doors. Also blown in insulation cellulose overhead R 40 value.

With all that I guess my question to you is what size furnace do I need. I want to duct it into my existing electric heat pump and also into my shop.

My flu is a 8 inch well casing 30 foot tall it is 1/4 Inch thick. I just put it up and it has never been used before, but I think it will work great. The only question I have is I put a six inch thimble into the 8 inch pipe will that cause a problem. It would be very difficult to change out now.

I live in Kentucky I don't have the great lakes like you do but I do live near Lake Cumberland and Green River Lake which is some pretty good Walleye fishing.

Cell number 270-283-1135
Cooksr51

Next

Return to Meet your Yukon Representitive