swiss replica watchesreplica watches
Yukon-Eagle • View topic - Bill - Sales and Service

Yukon-Eagle

Wood furnace and wood burning forums

Skip to content

Bill - Sales and Service

Meet Lisa and Bill
Learn more about Yukon furnaces by joining them online or learn more about what we do here at Yukon Furnaces.

Bill - Sales and Service

Postby bill » Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:33 pm

Hi,
Great to be part of a team like the one here at Yukon!

Before being here I was in the construction industry for the better part of 18 years, working a great deal of that time with HVAC systems.

Outside of work I was born here close to Palisade Mn and moved back here in 2007 after living in the northern part of the MPLS/St. Paul metro area for 10 years. I am an avid fisherman, hunter and general outdoorsmen.

Not only do I work here but I also own and heat with a Yukon!

Always here to take your call!

Bill Gallatin :geek:
bill

Re: Bill - Sales and Service

Postby Keith Nelson » Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:29 pm

Glad to have you on board Bill.
I would say to all of our customers that if Bill takes your call you will be satisfied ...he's doing a great job for us.
Yukon Eagle Sales & Service
800-358-0060
..."if you have integrity nothing else matters....if you don't have it....still nothing else matters!"
Keith Nelson

Postby bill » Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:43 pm

Nothing better than to be revered by a master fisherman as a full scale deck hand!
Thanks, Keith!
bill

Postby Keith Nelson » Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:04 pm

bill wrote:Nothing better than to be revered by a master fisherman as a full scale deck hand!
Thanks, Keith!

You won't be one Bill until you come to work smelling more like a fish and less like a human. :lol:
Yukon Eagle Sales & Service
800-358-0060
..."if you have integrity nothing else matters....if you don't have it....still nothing else matters!"
Keith Nelson

Postby brenndatomu » Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:30 pm

Hi Bill. Since you seem to be the one answering most of the questions these days, just a suggestion. Maybe it's time to have your site moderator start deleting some of the spammers? Starting to crap up an otherwise enjoyable forum...
Thanks!

OBTW, 1* here this morning, 71* in the house, and the Yukon Husky still had a little of last nights load left in 'er...NICE!
brenndatomu

Return to Meet your Yukon Representitive