swiss replica watchesreplica watches
80% of the replica watches uk market watch business, will be outsourced to replica watches Japan, Switzerland, several large factories to swiss replica watches produce. Today, Patek Philippe is the swiss replica watches only independent watch factory in Switzerland, the production line completely arranged their own. 20% use machine cutting, the rest of the eight is the use of hand.
Yukon-Eagle • View topic - Bill - Sales and Service

Yukon-Eagle

Wood furnace and wood burning forums

Skip to content

Bill - Sales and Service

Meet Lisa and Bill
Learn more about Yukon furnaces by joining them online or learn more about what we do here at Yukon Furnaces.

Bill - Sales and Service

Postby bill » Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:33 pm

Hi,
Great to be part of a team like the one here at Yukon!

Before being here I was in the construction industry for the better part of 18 years, working a great deal of that time with HVAC systems.

Outside of work I was born here close to Palisade Mn and moved back here in 2007 after living in the northern part of the MPLS/St. Paul metro area for 10 years. I am an avid fisherman, hunter and general outdoorsmen.

Not only do I work here but I also own and heat with a Yukon!

Always here to take your call!

Bill Gallatin :geek:
bill

Re: Bill - Sales and Service

Postby Keith Nelson » Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:29 pm

Glad to have you on board Bill.
I would say to all of our customers that if Bill takes your call you will be satisfied ...he's doing a great job for us.
Yukon Eagle Sales & Service
800-358-0060
..."if you have integrity nothing else matters....if you don't have it....still nothing else matters!"
Keith Nelson

Postby bill » Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:43 pm

Nothing better than to be revered by a master fisherman as a full scale deck hand!
Thanks, Keith!
bill

Postby Keith Nelson » Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:04 pm

bill wrote:Nothing better than to be revered by a master fisherman as a full scale deck hand!
Thanks, Keith!

You won't be one Bill until you come to work smelling more like a fish and less like a human. :lol:
Yukon Eagle Sales & Service
800-358-0060
..."if you have integrity nothing else matters....if you don't have it....still nothing else matters!"
Keith Nelson

Postby brenndatomu » Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:30 pm

Hi Bill. Since you seem to be the one answering most of the questions these days, just a suggestion. Maybe it's time to have your site moderator start deleting some of the spammers? Starting to crap up an otherwise enjoyable forum...
Thanks!

OBTW, 1* here this morning, 71* in the house, and the Yukon Husky still had a little of last nights load left in 'er...NICE!
brenndatomu

Return to Meet your Yukon Representitive