swiss replica watchesreplica watches
80% of the replica watches uk market watch business, will be outsourced to replica watches Japan, Switzerland, several large factories to swiss replica watches produce. Today, Patek Philippe is the swiss replica watches only independent watch factory in Switzerland, the production line completely arranged their own. 20% use machine cutting, the rest of the eight is the use of hand.
Yukon-Eagle • View topic - smoke smell from heat vents

Yukon-Eagle

Wood furnace and wood burning forums

Skip to content

smoke smell from heat vents

Come here to see how to fix your furnace or replace parts.

smoke smell from heat vents

Postby NOTAXE » Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:50 am

This year we purchased and had installed a Eagle 1 LWO-112011L. Sometimes when the wood runs out and the oil kicks in, we get a smoke smell through the warm air registers. lasts quite a while. Any ideas? Thank you. :o
NOTAXE

Re: smoke smell from heat vents

Postby Keith Nelson » Mon Nov 01, 2010 1:29 pm

If it's fairly new you may be getting the furnace curing itself.If it is truely smoke then you should be calling. We will need to discuss the installation. Many times it is a no make up air or draft regulator issue. Your flue could be oversized...too large and too cold...in my view after 15 years I've seen most all "I smell smoke " comments as drafting issues or poor installation as per the manual causing drafting issues.... you should call us so we can ask you questions.
Yukon Eagle Sales & Service
800-358-0060
..."if you have integrity nothing else matters....if you don't have it....still nothing else matters!"
Keith Nelson

Return to FAQ's and tech helps