swiss replica watchesreplica watches
80% of the replica watches uk market watch business, will be outsourced to replica watches Japan, Switzerland, several large factories to swiss replica watches produce. Today, Patek Philippe is the swiss replica watches only independent watch factory in Switzerland, the production line completely arranged their own. 20% use machine cutting, the rest of the eight is the use of hand.
Yukon-Eagle • View topic - Mike with his manometer video setting draft speed

Yukon-Eagle

Wood furnace and wood burning forums

Skip to content

Mike with his manometer video setting draft speed

Mike with his manometer video setting draft speed

Postby Keith Nelson » Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:17 pm

Yukon Eagle Sales & Service
800-358-0060
..."if you have integrity nothing else matters....if you don't have it....still nothing else matters!"
Keith Nelson

Re: Mike with his manometer video setting draft speed

Postby BamBam0099 » Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:58 pm

I watched the video and it was nicely done but Mike could not get the manometer "set right" because he was trying to set it to -0.3 when the manual clearly states 0.3 on page 45. Someone that knows Mike might want to let him know this...
BamBam0099

Postby Keith Nelson » Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:50 pm

>o3" of WCis actually a negative number ...all drafts are.
Yukon Eagle Sales & Service
800-358-0060
..."if you have integrity nothing else matters....if you don't have it....still nothing else matters!"
Keith Nelson

Postby ldomash » Thu May 19, 2011 12:34 am

Thanks .. but not such a good answer .. I was looking for feedback from somebody who doesn't work for Yukon-Eagle
ldomash

Postby northfriend » Fri May 27, 2011 2:15 pm

I do not work for Yukon. The Manometer has two ports where you can hook your flexible plastic tubing. If you hook to one port, your flue draft will pull air, so the oil in the manomater registers downward movement. So set the manometer at +0.3, and draw it down to 0.0, Hook the tubing to the other port, and the flue draft registers positive movement on the oil. Set the meter to -0.3, and adjust to 0.0. It works either way, which to me, makes sense, and explains the video.
northfriend

Return to Wood and Coal Burning