swiss replica watchesreplica watches
80% of the replica watches uk market watch business, will be outsourced to replica watches Japan, Switzerland, several large factories to swiss replica watches produce. Today, Patek Philippe is the swiss replica watches only independent watch factory in Switzerland, the production line completely arranged their own. 20% use machine cutting, the rest of the eight is the use of hand.
Yukon-Eagle • View topic - Eagle II burner fireing problem

Yukon-Eagle

Wood furnace and wood burning forums

Skip to content

Eagle II burner fireing problem

Discussions on everything from flues to combustion air

Eagle II burner fireing problem

Postby glrret » Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:53 pm

I found another post on the board that talk about a burner firing problem. I didn’t see anything posted as a solution, so I thought I’d open the topic again.
I have an eagle II that fails to fire from time to time. It may work fine for several days but then just not fire. I’ve bled the fuels lines several times, changed the filter, and added a fuel additive, everything I can think of to solve the problem, not luck. The short term fix is to tap the small fuel line from the pump to the nozzle tube or to bleed the line again. The flow seems to be fine, but is there something I can check or was a solution found for the other person that was having the same problem?
Gary
glrret

Re: Eagle II burner fireing problem

Postby Keith Nelson » Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:52 pm

Typically the cad cell eye should be inspected and cleaned,electrodes cleaned spaced and gaped and the nozzle replaced annually.
It could be the transformer is struggling to make power or the primary relay could be acting up.

The primary relay reads a few milivots as a prover the flame is lit. If it fails twice the relay goes into lockout...there could be several option in solving this issue.
A good burner man should be able to pinpoint the problem.
Yukon Eagle Sales & Service
800-358-0060
..."if you have integrity nothing else matters....if you don't have it....still nothing else matters!"
Keith Nelson

Postby Keith Nelson » Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:31 pm

So how does a guy do that?
800-358-0060
..."if you have integrity nothing else matters....if you don't have it....still nothing else matters!"
Keith Nelson

Postby Keith Nelson » Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:57 pm

I'll check it out today.
800-358-0060
Keith Nelson

Postby Keith Nelson » Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:40 pm

I called Wayne and they are looking into it for me.When they contact me with the answer I'll be back posting it.
Sorry for dropping the ball on this...year end can be crazy around here for us.
800-358-0060
Keith Nelson

Postby Keith Nelson » Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:06 pm

I did call them and they have not gotten back to me.What you are asking about has never been an issue.Typically if there are issues like this we need to look at the installation not the product.
800-358-0060
Keith Nelson

Postby glrret » Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:00 pm

I still do not see a solution for this problem posted. Any idea yet. With the fireing problems we have had all winter, I can say I'm not real inpressed with the furnace.
glrret

Postby northfriend » Mon May 02, 2011 12:02 am

We had a problem as well with the oil burner. It went on for a couple years. The red overload button kept popping out and I would have to reset. This was intermitent however, and I could go weeks without a problem. Then it would start again. One time, on X-mas eve, we returned to find house at 35 degrees, as button popped out. I tried everything, and could not figure out. This past fall, 2010, it started happening more frequently. Eventually, I could not reset at all.
Since the red reset button is on the electric blower motor on the burner, I figured that may be the problem. Got a new one from the Yukon team, and cured the problem. The new blower motor had a whine to it, so I called Yukon, (Not Keith) somebody else, they listened on the phone, and sent me another new blower motor. This one worked, was quiet, and I had no problems this past winter. The Yukon team had never heard of this, but it worked. Thanks Keith, and your friends at Yukon. You may want to try this for your problem.
northfriend

Postby Keith Nelson » Mon May 02, 2011 1:21 pm

Glad to hear we got you squared away.Although we spend a great deal of money to bring in the best electrical components we can buy ,there still can be issues which of course we will rectify right away if notified.
800-358-0060
Keith Nelson

Postby glrret » Tue May 03, 2011 10:23 pm

Keith, sorry I didn't get to call you back the other day when you called me but I't been one of those weeks. I wil try to remember to call tomorrow, thanks for trying.
I'm not a furnace man so I may need to pay to have someone come fix this thing. This now fireing issue has been happening sence the very beginning when we installed it but has been happening more often. Talk to you tomorrow
glrret

Next

Return to General