swiss replica watchesreplica watches
80% of the replica watches uk market watch business, will be outsourced to replica watches Japan, Switzerland, several large factories to swiss replica watches produce. Today, Patek Philippe is the swiss replica watches only independent watch factory in Switzerland, the production line completely arranged their own. 20% use machine cutting, the rest of the eight is the use of hand.
Yukon-Eagle • View topic - Yukon Oil Burner Question

Yukon-Eagle

Wood furnace and wood burning forums

Skip to content

Yukon Oil Burner Question

Discussions on everything from flues to combustion air

Yukon Oil Burner Question

Postby northfriend » Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:33 pm

A few weeks ago, I asked a question regarding replacing the combustion chamber. I was concerned that because of a leaky air conditioner in the warm air plenum, water may have caused my chamber to rust out. You responded needing some pictures. I have inspected it this week and everything seems fine. I did order some new rope gaskets to replace the ones which got soaked, and the manometer to check my draft. Lisa took care of me. She was great. Now, in looking over the MSR oil burner, I notice that when opened, I can see directly into the fire chamber, which makes sense given the electrodes need to enter to ignite the flame. Is this an area where un-intended air can enter the fire chamber and feed the wood? When the MSR burner is closed, is this air tight? does it matter? Also, I believe my #12484 gasket is gone, from what I can see using a mirror. What does it do? Thanks for your answer.
northfriend

Re: Yukon Oil Burner Question

Postby Keith Nelson » Fri Oct 22, 2010 1:05 pm

It's not unintended air...having a small amount of air flowing through helps to keep smoke from backing up coating eletrodes,cad cell and nozzle.
The 12484 gasket sits between the blast tube end and the drip shield.
Yukon Eagle Sales & Service
800-358-0060
..."if you have integrity nothing else matters....if you don't have it....still nothing else matters!"
Keith Nelson

Return to General